Capital Safety has been the global leader in fall protection for quite some time now, they have been keeping workers safe and secure in some of the most extreme working environments. Even with the best Harnesses, SRLs, and Lanyards available workers around the world still can fall prey to one of the biggest dangers on the jobsite today, falling tools and equipment. To help combat this danger, Capital Safety has recently acquired Python Safety Inc., the leading provider of dropped object prevention solutions for tools and equipment. Together their goal is to bring home all workers safely and to expand the definition of fall protection to include tools and equipment.
Quick Glance at Python Safety products found here at Tanner
Quick Rings: Python Safety Quick Rings are an economical solution for making tools tether-ready quickly.
- Use when there are pre-drilled holes in a tool or when a Quick Ring can be fitted around a tool without it sliding off.
- Use only with tools that weigh less than 2 lbs.
- Use on tools where the Quick Spin will fit tightly on a handle.
- Use only on tools that weigh less than 1 lb.
- Use on tools that weigh up to 5 lbs. or 2 lbs. – depends on the D-Ring.
- Use when Quick Rings or Quick Spins won’t work.
- Heat Shrink can be used to protect Quick Wrap tape and D-Rings.
- Links shrink 300% in size, while an inner adhesive securely fastens itself to whatever is being wrapped.
- Available in several sizes, and varying lengths.
- Use on tools that weigh up to 35 lbs. or 80 lbs. – depend on the Tool Cinch.
- Tool Cinch Attachments come with or without stabilizer wings to accommodate nearly any tool.
- Come in a variety of style and sizes.
- Never attach a tool weighing more than 5 lbs. to a person working at heights. May increase the danger of being pulled over the edge if a drop occurs.
- Never exceed the load rating of a Tether or Attachment Point.