What Does QSSP Mean & Why Does that Matter?
The Qualified Safety Sales Professional Program, abbreviated as QSSP, is the industry’s premier training program for safety sales professionals. Sales professionals that have qualifies as a QSSP have broadened their technical expertise in health & safety, gaining a high-caliber understanding of the complex standards & regulations set by OSHA, EPA, and other similar agencies. QSSP members are not only an asset for the companies they work for, but also the customers they serve.
- Over 1500 sales & marketing representatives in the safety industry are QSSP
- Developed specifically for safety equipment manufacturer & distributors
- Instructed by established and well-respected safety professionals
The benefits of a QSSP
- QSSP have adequately prepared themselves to plan and execute successful safety & illness prevention programs
- QSSP are valued resources to their customers, having the knowledge, competence, credibility, and solution needed
- QSSP have learned the principles & practices of occupational health & safety
- QSSP know the fundamentals of industrial hygiene, risk management, safety engineering, health & safety regulations, and workers comp
- QSSP can study air samples & exposure levels and help with respirator fit testing
- QSSP can help with fall protection basics, electrical safety, and confined spaces
- QSSP have been exposed to the full range of safety equipment and safety practices for the workplace
- QSSP understand OSHA regulations, standard, compliances, and enforcements
- QSSP know how all the parts of a safety & health program work together
- QSSP can calculate the costs of an injury & how they affect profits
Why Buy from QSSP?
When buying from a QSSP you know you are working with a professional who has a true understanding of the safety challenges you are facing. You won’t get the standard cookie-cutter safety solution, instead the QSSP will evaluate your specific situation and develop a specialized safety program designs specifically for you. QSSP’s main goals are to help companies identify hazards & controls, participate/run safety meetings & trainings, and #1 provide the protective safety equipment and solutions suited for you and your job site.
Meet Tanner’s Resident QSSP
Tanner is pleased to announce that Patrick Monahan successfully earned his QSSP (Qualified Safety Sales Professional) and OSHA-30 certifications.
Pat has earned these professional designations to help our customers be prepared in the prevention of worker injuries to their employees. Pat brings the necessary knowledge, competence, credibility, and solutions to support the mission of helping protect your workers. QSSPs are set apart because they have successfully completed an intensive course on technical and regulatory fundamentals of workplace safety and health sponsored by the International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA). By working with Pat, you are working with a professional who has a real understanding of the challenges employers face, and is armed with creative solutions that go beyond simply filling an order.
Tanner urges all of our customers to examine their current safety program, contact Pat for an evaluation, and if necessary, Pat will create a program that will help drive down incident rates and insurance costs and most importantly, keep your employees safe.
Pat Monahan contact info: