CURTAIN WALL GLAZING
LNA partnered with Thornton Tomasetti on Reston metro station, an eye-catching Transit-Oriented, Mixed-Use development outside Washington D.C.
BoxBolts were used to attach curtain wall brackets to hollow structural steel in the penthouse section of the building. BoxBolts eliminated tapping, drilling extra holes or having to reach the back side, reducing overall labor costs. Original Case Study Posting
The BoxBolt is available in three finishes:
- Zinc plated for the less aggressive environments
- Hot Dip Galvanized for the more aggressive environments
- Stainless Steel for the most demanding of applications
These finishes combined with three lengths of BoxBolt make it extremely flexible to suit every environment and application.
- Mild steel to BS EN 10083 Grade 1.1151
- Stainless steel to BS EN 10088 Grade 1.4401
BOXBOLT® STRUCTURAL ANCHORS APPLICATION METHODS