M.K. Morse New, Innovative Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws
Improve Your Cutting Performance with American Made Hole Saws
M.K. Morse has just come out with the latest and greatest bi-metal hole saws on the market today. M.K. Morse Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws will replace all of the old M.K. Morse hole saws with 1 simple, innovative powerhouse. An American original, just got better.
- PATENT PENDING TOOTH SET DESIGN – Optimized to Remove Material Faster
- NEW CAP – Reduces Runout and Vibration
- PREMIUM M42 HIGH SPEED STEEL CUTTING EDGE, 8% COBALT – Over 2X the Life of AV Model
- CUTTING DEPTH – 1-15/16″ (49,2 mm)
- HEAVY DUTY .050 SIDE WALL – For Greater Stability
- NEW SIDE SLOT – Increased Leverage for Faster, Easier Slug Removal
- NEW EXTERIOR RED COATING – Reduces Side Wall Friction for Efficient Cutting
More Customer Friendly Line of Hole Saws
M.K. Morse just made selecting the proper hole saw for your job easier than ever. In the past M.K. Morse offered 5 different lines of hole saws, each with their own unique features and benefits. BUT to make things easier for their customers they combined the features and benefits of the 5 lines of bi-metal hole saws into 1 powerhouse Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saw Line. In addition to simplifying the hole saw selection, M.K. Morse also simplified the arbor selection, cutting 11 different arbors down to 5.
M.K. Morse Bi-Metal Hole Saws Included in this New Transition
- The Real McCoy® (Standard & Deep Cut)
- Master Cobalt® (Standard & Deep Cut)
- Advanced Edge® Bi-Metal Hole Saws
Shop Now For M.K. Morse Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws
Tanner is proud to offer the full line of M.K. Morse Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws. Please use the links below to quickly and easily shop for these new innovative hole saws and arbors.
- Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws – Main Department
- Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws – No Arbor
- Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws – No Arbor (Bulk)
- Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws – Arbor & Pilot Drill
- Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saw Arbors
These Number Don’t Lie
To show the true power of the New Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saw from M.K. Morse, they were put to the test against 5 different competitors to see which line of hole saws cut faster in 3 different materials: 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel, 1/2″ OSB Wood & 1/4″ Mild Steel Plate. The Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saws out performed the competition in each of the 3 materials tested.
- 39% Faster in 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- 10% Faster in 1/2″ OSB Wood
- 12% Faster in 1/4″ Mild Steel Plate