Stay Safe – Secure All Cargo & Heavy Loads with Lift-All
Properly securing cargo and other heavy loads is an extremely import practice that must be done correctly each and every time. When cargo and other loads are not properly secured, a number of dangerous & unfavorable events may occur, including: loss of time due to the need to re-secure the cargo, loss of money due to property or other damages & serious injuries or even death from unsecure cargo becoming a danger to the well being of workers near by.
Load Hugger Cargo Control from Lift-All
When you want the confidence to know that your cargo and other loads will be safe and secure throughout the trip, look no further than Lift-All’s Load Hugger product line. Load Hugger cargo control and load securement products are manufactured only using the highest quality materials. They offer the user peace of mind, as well as a wide variety of securement options. Each product meets the U.S. DOT FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) and CVSA (Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance) requirements.
Available Now at Tanner
Features & Benefits of Using Lift-All Load Hugger Products
- Meets all U.S. DOT FMCSA and CVSA regulations
- Ratchet assembly allows easy adjustment
- All hooks and chain assemblies equal or exceed strength of webbing
- Webbing is soft and comes in varying widths; will not damage expensive cargo
- Large selection; choose the capacity that’s right for the load carried
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Large selection of end fastenings, winches, and ratchets make choosing and using the correct assembly easy
The following safety precautions and operating practices should be used every time when using Lift-All Load Hugger products. Not following these, could result in dangerous & unfavorable events causing property damage and/or bodily harm.
- Inspect tie-down straps and all hardware when the load is first being secured
- Re-tighten tie-downs periodically during use
- Never use Load Huggers for anything other than securing cargo. Do not use for lifting loads or towing vehicles
- The load should be securely blocked and stabilized before tensioning the straps
- Never exceed rated capacities
- Use caution when tossing straps and chain anchor assemblies over a load
- Check installation of portable winches. The ratchet pawl must be at the top of the toothed wheel and bolts tight against the rub rail
- Weld-on winches should not be cracked
- Corner protectors and wear pads must be used to protect Load Huggers from edges and abrasion
- All hardware must be in line with the direction of pull to achieve full strength
Be Sure to Inspect, Before Using
If your Load Hugger products have any of the following issues, they should be removed from service immediately.
- Cuts, holes, surface abrasion or crushed areas
- Burns or chemical damage
- Separation of load carrying stitch pattern
- Hardware, fittings or tensioning devices which are broken, bent, twisted, cracked, or have nicks and gouges
- Knotted webbing
- Splices or other makeshift repairs
- The loop ends are damaged