New Line Up Rolled Out By 3M™ Fall Protection
3M™ Fall Protection has just released a brand new line up of Protecta® Full Body Harnesses. This new line up includes (4) different styles of harnesses: Comfort Construction Style, Standard Construction Style, Comfort Vest Style & Standard Vest Style. Each style is available with a wide variety of configurations to choose from to best suit your needs.
Closer Look at the New Features
- Enable for fast & easy attachment of personal SRLs and keeps the D-ring available for lanyards, overhead SRLs or rescue devices.
2. Fixed Back D-Ring
- Helps reduce the need for readjustment
3. U-Shaped Neck
- Features a moisture wicking padding, to reduce chafing & sweat buildup
4. Softer & More Robust Hip Pad
- Is now 3.5x thicker for extra comfort
5. Durable & Sturdy Belt
- Permit for tool bag carrying convenience
6. Auto-Resetting Lanyard Keepers
- ANSI Z359.11 Compliant, Perfect for fast & easy parking of snap hooks & carabiners
7. Impact Indicators
- Easier to inspect for damage from impact loads
8. Protected Labels
- Allow for long-term identification & inspection
*Only available on the 3M™ Protecta® Comfort Construction Positioning Harnesses
- Comfort Construction Style (Shop Now)
- Standard Construction Style (Shop Now)
- Comfort Vest Style (Shop Now)
- Standard Vest Style (Shop Now)
3M™ Fall Protection has just released (4) New stlyes of Protecta® Full Body Harnesses. With (4) styles to choose from and each style coming in a number of different configuration, we are sure you will find the perfect harness for your next job. Whether your job involves you needing a harness for positioning, climbing or retrieval – 3M™ Fall Protection has you covered. Be sure to check out the table below to see what each style of harness has to offer to you.
The new 3M™ Protecta® Full Body Harnesses are perfect for workers in the following industries: Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining, General Industrial, Transportation, Automotive, Metal Fabrication, General Manufacturing, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO) & Pharmaceutical.