Capital Safety has developed and introduced a revolutionary new Self Retracting Lifeline that continues to add safety on the job site. The new Nano-Lok Edge is a back-mounted SRL specifically designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications. I-beams normally have edge radii that can be as sharp as .005″. Typical lifelines would be cut or damaged on edges this sharp, but Nano-Lok Edge SRLs are designed to perform in these conditions. With an innovative combination of lifeline materials, energy absorption, and harness connection the Nano-Lok Edge reduces forces on both the worker and the edge. If safety is your #1 goal then Nano-Lok Edge is the SRL for you. Learn more and check out the Nano-Lok Edge in action with our supplemental video here.
Not only does the new Nano-Lok Edge decrease fall clearance requirements, but it also reduces potential trip hazards by retracting any unused lifeline. While traditional foot level tie-off products require a fall clearance of up to 18.5′, the Nano-Lok Edge requires a clearance as low as 16′. The Nano-Lok Edge is ergonomically designed for comfort while still meeting the most stringent safety standards. It comes in single and twin leg styles with numerous options of lifeline hooks. With the twin leg style the user can have continuous fall protection (100 % tie-off) while ascending, descending, or moving laterally. Stop living on the edge and check out our full line of Nano-Lok Edge SRLs here.
Nano-Lok Edge Features and Benefits
Nano-Lok Edge Single and Twin Leg SRLs
- INTEGRATED, BACKPACK-STYLE ENERGY ABSORBER
- The energy absorber and connector work together to limit forces to defeat sharp edges. Backpack design that stays tight to the harness and evenly disperses the unit’s weight.
- PATENTED CONNECTOR
- Providing 360 degree rotation, the direct-to-harness connection provides seamless integration of the energy absorber and leaves the D-ring open for rescue or other equipment.
- GLOBAL SHARP EDGE ICON
- DBI-SALA universal icon to quickly and easily identify sharp edge product.
- TOUGH AND FLEXIBLE GALVANIZED CABLE LIFELINE
- The 8′(2.4m) of 3/16″(5mm) cable provides maximum range of motion, durability, and cut resistance.
- IMPACT-RESISTANT HOUSING
- Lightweight thermoplastic housing provides maximum durability.
- HOOK OPTIONS
- Designed to meet your unique needs, the Nano-Lok™ edge comes in many configurations.