Lenox’s unique tooth shape evenly distributes the cutting force over a wider area of the tooth. The variable tooth set and height ensure that each tooth works independently, with super efficiency. This means that Lenox hole saws are virtually indestructible. They will cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws.
- New, patented hole saw design keeps Lenox ahead of the competition
- Shatter Resistant
- Patented variable tooth set and height ensure that each tooth works independently, with super efficiency
- Lenox’s unique tooth shape evenly distributes cutting force over a wider area of the tooth
- Virtually indestructible, they will cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
The Lenox Tools Arbored Hole Saw is a long lasting, fast cutting and versatile accessory. The Durable Tuff Tooth design is reinforced to cut stronger and last longer. The variable tooth layout resists tooth strippage and the high speed steel teeth resist breaking. This hole saw is ideal for metal, plastic and wood cutting.
- 2″ cutting depth
- Thick backing plate resists damage and increases life
- Includes Lenox 5L arbor with 1/4″ pilot bit
- Resists tooth strippage – bi-metal constructions creates a hardened edge to minimize tooth stripping
- No arbor required
- Split point pilot bit for faster penetration and less walking
- Over sized slot in hole saw for easy plug removal with low torque, little pressure required for fast, easy cutting
- Continuous, brazed edge lasts longer in tile and stone
- Little pressure required for fast easy cutting
- Continuous brazed edge lasts longer in tile and stone
Diamond coated hole saws are designed for long life and fast cutting in tile and stone. Brazed diamond edge for more holes in tile and stone. Robust hole saw design for greater durability in tough applications. Cuts holes in less time than carbide grit or carbide tipped hole saws. Round holes make removing plugs faster and easier. Sizes range from 7/8″ tp 2-1/2″. Uses standard arbor.
- Long Lasting – Brazed diamond edge for more holes in tile and stone
- Durable – Robust design for greater durability in tough applications
- Fast Cutting – Cuts holes in less time than carbide grit or carbide tipped hole saws
- Easier Plug Removal – Round holes make removing plugs faster and easier
- Uses a Standard Arbor or Snap-Back Arbor
All of our Lenox Hole Saws can be found here. Along with the hole saws featured above we also offer Lenox Hole Saw Kits and Lenox Arbors & Accessories. Let Tanner be your #1 choice for hole saws and hole saw accessories.