Protect Your Hands From Cuts & the Cold with Radians RWG604
With winter weather in full effect, having a warm pair of gloves is a must for all workers who are subjected to the cold weather throughout the day. Gloves that protect you from the cold may be suitable in some situations, but for most workers, they need additional protection from cuts, abrasions, punctures, blunt force impacts and pinching hazards. Due to this need, Radians has developed the RWG604 – Impact Resistant & Cut Protection Winter Gloves. The perfect choice of glove for workers in the oil & gas, material handling & construction industries who work in cold environments.
The RWG604 Impact Resistant & Cut Protection Winter Gloves by Radians have an ANSI Cut rating of A4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. They features a 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white HPPE shell to provide excellent protection from cuts and abrasion, while the 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions. The black micro nitrile palm coating provides a strong grip in both wet and dry applications. The high visibility TPR overlays on the back of the hand provides added impact protection.
- 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance
- Black micro nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions
- 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit
- High visibility TPR overlays provide added impact protection. (Patent # 9,241,519)
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 5 4 4)
- ANSI Cut Level A4, EN388 Cut Level 5
Available Now at Tanner
Get a pair of Radian’s RWG604 Impact Resistant & Cut Protection Winter Gloves at Tanner Now. Available in (3) sizes: Medium, Large & Extra Large.