Nord-Lock Wedge Lock Washers Now Available at Tanner!
We are happy to announce Nord-Lock Wedge Lock Washers are now available to you, our customers, on the Tanner website. Nord-Lock wedge lock washers have been rigorously tested and approved by independent institutes as well as certification authorities. Nord-Lock wedge lock washers are used in numerous industries such as: energy, transportation, offshore, mining and quarrying, construction and bridge building, manufacturing and processing, ship building, forestry and agriculture, heavy vehicles, and military. Nord-Lock washers are approved by several industry standards and specified by numerous international companies. Over the operational life cycle, Nord-Lock wedge lock washers give increased operational reliability and lower maintenance costs while significantly reducing the risks of production stops, accidents and warranty claims.
Proven in Junker Vibration Test
The Junker test, according to DIN 65151, is considered the most severe vibration test for bolted connections. During the test, the joint is exposed to transverse movements underneath the bolt head / nut, while the clamping force is continuously measured. Nord-Lock washers are proven as a safe bolt securing system according to DIN 65151 tests performed by the independent research organizations IMA and CETIM. In addition, Nord-Lock personnel perform over 10,000 live Junker vibration tests around the globe every year.
Nord-Lock Washers provide more than just a safe locking function, using Nord-Lock products also improves the general performance of a bolted joint.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Maintains high clamp load and thereby ensures the function of the joint
- Quick and easy to install and remove with standard tools
- Locking function not affected by lubrication
- Defined and uniform friction conditions which result in a more accurate preload
- Same temperature characteristics as standard bolt / nut
- Reusable – in addition, Nord-Lock washers do not affect the reusability of fasteners
- The washers are hardened and can support and distribute great loads
- High corrosion resistance
- Can be used with fasteners up to grade 12.9 (ASTM A574)
- Reliable locking, even for joints with short clamp length
- Secures fasteners at both high and low preloads
- No retightening needed
- Verifiable locking function
- Elegant solution and problem solving – modern engineering
- How to Use Nord-Lock Washers
- Nord-Lock Washers Material / Type Guide
- Nord-Lock Washers Dimensions Chart / Torque Guidelines
- Nord-Lock Washers Enlarged Outer Diameters
- Nord-Lock Washers Joint Guide